No.
986
Job
Chocobo Knight
Origin
FFBE
Gender
Male
  • Active Abilities
    Lvl 1
    5
    Bladeblitz MP14
    Bladeblitz
    AOE 1 Hit 140% Physical Attack
    Lvl 11
    5
    Osmose Lance MP12
    Osmose Lance
    ST 140% Hybrid Attack, ST 30% Attack With 30% MP Drain
    1 Hits | ST
    Lvl 62
    5
    Chocobo Dive MP10
    Chocobo Dive
    If Chocobo Boost Used Last Turn: ST 600% 1 hits Physical Attack, AOE 1 Hit 550% Physical Attack, Else: 1 Turn Jump With ST 230% Physical Attack
    Lvl 21
    6
    Aggravate MP14
    Aggravate
    +75% Chance to be Targeted for 2 Turns
    Lvl 33
    6
    Extend MP22
    Extend
    AOE +70% Wind Resist for 3 turns
    Lvl 68
    6
    Vortex MP26
    Vortex
    AOE 3 Hit 180% Physical Attack, AOE -50% Wind Resist for For 5 Turns, Add Wind to Attacks for 5 Turns
    3 Hits | AOE | Chain
    Lvl 100
    6
    Sonic Blast MP45
    Sonic Blast
    ST 7 Hit 200% Physical Attack With 50% Ignore DEF, Evade up to 3 Physical Attacks for 3 Turns
    7 Hits | Wind | ST | Chain
    Lvl 105
    7
    Chocobo Wind MP99
    Chocobo Wind
    AOE 30% Damage Reduction For 3 Turns, AOE +100% Wind Resist for 3 turns, AOE -75% Wind Resist for For 3 Turns on a 4 Turn Cooldown, Available Turn 1
    Lvl 110
    7
    Chocobo Boost MP36
    Chocobo Boost
    Self +150% ATK For 3 Turns, Self LB Gauge Fill +7 - 12
  • Passive Abilities
    Lvl 1
    5
    DEF +20%
    DEF +20%
    +20% DEF
    Lvl 30
    5
    Reduce Encounter
    Reduce Encounter
    -25% Encounter Rate
    Lvl 45
    5
    Auto-Refresh
    Auto-Refresh
    Recover 5% MP per Turn
    Lvl 51
    5
    ATK +30%
    ATK +30%
    +30% ATK
    Lvl 73
    5
    Befriend
    Befriend
    +10% HP, +10% MP
    Lvl 80
    5
    Spear Mastery
    Spear Mastery
    +50% ATK When Equipped with a Spear
    Lvl 1
    6
    Speedster
    Speedster
    +50% Wind Resist, 30% Chance to Dodge Physical Attacks, Cast Speedster(Evade up to 1 Physical Attacks for 1 Turns) at battle start, 20% Chance to Counter Physical Attacks With Speedster: ST -75% Wind Resist for For 3 Turns
    Lvl 55
    6
    HP +30%
    HP +30%
    +30% HP
    Lvl 88
    6
    Partner
    Partner
    100% Paralyze/Confuse Resist
    Lvl 101
    7
    Skilled Mercenary
    Skilled Mercenary - Requires Rider's Helm
    +40% ATK, +20% DEF, +50% Physical Damage to Beast, +50% Physical Damage to Avian, +50% Physical Damage to Aquatic
    Lvl 115
    7
    SPR +20%
    SPR +20%
    +20% SPR
    Lvl 120
    7
    Master Rider
    Master Rider
    +50% Physical Damage to Beast, +50% Physical Damage to Avian, +50% Physical Damage to Aquatic, +100% Jump Damage, 1.20x LB Damage
  • Linked Abilities
    6
    Speedster
    Speedster
    ST -75% Wind Resist for For 3 Turns
    5
    Chocobo Boost Dive MP88
    Chocobo Boost Dive
    ST 600% 1 hits Physical Attack, AOE 1 Hit 550% Physical Attack
    1 + 1 Hits | ST
    5
    Chocobo Dive MP10
    Chocobo Dive
    1 Turn Jump With ST 230% Physical Attack
    1 Hits | ST
    7
    Chocobo Wind MP99
    Chocobo Wind
    AOE 30% Damage Reduction For 3 Turns, AOE +100% Wind Resist for 3 turns, AOE -75% Wind Resist for For 3 Turns
  • Enhancements

  • Sonic Blast MP36
    Sonic Blast + 1
    ST 7 Hit 200% Physical Attack With 50% Ignore DEF, Evade up to 3 Physical Attacks for 3 Turns
    7 Hits | Wind | ST | Chain
    Sonic Blast MP36
    Sonic Blast + 2
    ST 7 Hit 250% Physical Attack With 50% Ignore DEF, Evade up to 3 Physical Attacks for 3 Turns
    7 Hits | Wind | ST | Chain
    Vortex MP26
    Vortex + 1
    AOE 3 Hit 210% Physical Attack, AOE -50% Wind Resist for For 5 Turns, Add Wind to Attacks for 5 Turns
    3 Hits | AOE | Chain
    Vortex MP26
    Vortex + 2
    AOE 3 Hit 210% Physical Attack, AOE -50% Wind Resist for For 5 Turns, Add Wind to Attacks for 5 Turns, Evade up to 2 Physical Attacks for 2 Turns
    3 Hits | AOE | Chain
    Aggravate MP14
    Aggravate + 1
    +75% Chance to be Targeted for 2 Turns, Evade up to 2 Physical Attacks for 2 Turns
    Aggravate MP14
    Aggravate + 2
    +100% Chance to be Targeted for 2 Turns, Evade up to 3 Physical Attacks for 2 Turns
    Spear Mastery
    Spear Mastery + 1
    +75% ATK When Equipped with a Spear
    Spear Mastery
    Spear Mastery + 2
    +100% ATK When Equipped with a Spear
Awakening Cost
Fohlen
6
Prismatic Horn
x20
Prismatic Horn
Fairies' Writ
x10
Fairies' Writ
Rainbow Bloom
x10
Rainbow Bloom
Calamity Gem
x5
Calamity Gem
Divine Crystal
x5
Divine Crystal
Fohlen
7
Fohlen's Prism
x1
Fohlen's Prism
  • Limit Burst
    Lvl 1
    5
    Resonant Slash
    AOE 11 Hit 250% Physical Attack, AOE -20% DEF Debuff For 3 Turns
    11 Hits | AOE | Cost: 14 |
    Lvl 20
    5
    Resonant Slash
    AOE 11 Hit 345% Physical Attack, AOE -39% DEF Debuff For 3 Turns
    11 Hits | AOE | Cost: 14 |
    Lvl 1
    6
    Resonant Slash
    AOE 13 Hit 270% Physical Attack, AOE -30% DEF Debuff For 3 Turns
    13 Hits | AOE | Cost: 16 |
    Lvl 25
    6
    Resonant Slash
    AOE 13 Hit 390% Physical Attack, AOE -54% DEF Debuff For 3 Turns
    13 Hits | AOE | Cost: 16 |
    Lvl 1
    7
    Resonant Slash
    AOE 13 Hit 1110% Physical Attack, AOE -35% DEF Debuff For 3 Turns
    13 Hits | AOE | Cost: 25 |
    Lvl 30
    7
    Resonant Slash
    AOE 13 Hit 1400% Physical Attack, AOE -64% DEF Debuff For 3 Turns
    13 Hits | AOE | Cost: 25 |
  • Descriptions
    5
    An eccentric knight who fights atop a chocobo. Fohlen wears flexible and adjustable armor that allows him to wander around the world working as a mercenary for hire. Chocobos are usually used as a means of transportation and as a tool for cultivating the land, whilst most military forces prefer airships to carry out their duties. For this reason, chocobo knights are often frowned upon, making their numbers scarce.
    6
    A knight that combines his strength as a warrior with the swiftness of his chocobo. Chocobo knights make for chivalrous and heroic figures in battle, but Fohlen didn't learn his true purpose until he set out on a journey of self-discovery with his feathery partner. He learned every single fighting skill he knows firsthand by vanquishing beasts in order to cover for his traveling expenses. A free-spirit by nature, Fohlen allows very little to ruffle his feathers.
    7
    A chocobo knight that fights alongside his chocobo companion. Fiercely independent, Fohlen traveled the land as a mercenary battling atop his agile, feathery friend until he was persuaded to join Zoldaad's secret forces. Now he works directly under Shera. Owing to his travels, Fohlen is very well-informed and seems to know something about Amelia's past.
  • Trust Mastery
    Rider's Helm
    Rider's HelmHelm
    +28 ATK, +60 DEF, Resist Disease(100%), Resist Petrify(100%)
  • Super Trust Mastery
    Rider's Armor
    Rider's ArmorLight Armor
    +40 ATK, +14 DEF, +18 SPR, Resist Wind(80%)
  • hp 4866
    atk 196
    mag 149
    mp 201
    def 180
    spr 165
  • Weapons

    Armor

    Magic Levels/Materia Slots

    5 4 Materia Slots
    6 4 Materia Slots
    7 4 Materia Slots
  • Element Resistance

    Status Resistance incl Passives

    400%
    400%