No.
1074
Job
Swordsman
Origin
FFBE
Gender
Female
  • Active Abilities
    Lvl 12
    5
    Frozen Blade MP36
    Frozen Blade
    ST 1 Hit 300% Physical Attack, Add Ice to Attacks for 5 Turns
    1 Hits | Ice | ST
    Lvl 21
    5
    Icicle Storm MP23
    Icicle Storm
    AOE 2 Hit 200% Physical Attack
    2 Hits | Ice | AOE | Chain
    Lvl 28
    5
    Clever Smile MP32
    Clever Smile
    +100% Chance to be Targeted for 2 Turns, AOE -45% ATK/MAG Debuff For 2 Turns
    Lvl 45
    5
    Sub-zero Blade MP24
    Sub-zero Blade
    Remove All Status Effects From One Enemy, ST -45% ATK Debuff For 3 Turns
    Lvl 45
    5
    Sub-zero Shield MP24
    Sub-zero Shield
    Remove All Status Effects From One Enemy, ST -45% DEF Debuff For 3 Turns
    Lvl 45
    6
    Sub-zero Heart MP24
    Sub-zero Heart
    Remove All Status Effects From One Enemy, ST -45% SPR Debuff For 3 Turns
    Lvl 45
    6
    Sub-zero Magic MP24
    Sub-zero Magic
    Remove All Status Effects From One Enemy, ST -45% MAG Debuff For 3 Turns
    Lvl 84
    6
    Vigorous Cry MP32
    Vigorous Cry
    +100% Chance to be Targeted for 2 Turns, Self +80% ATK/DEF For 2 Turns
    Lvl 90
    6
    Frostbite MP45
    Frostbite
    ST 300% Critical Hit Physical Attack, ST -50% Ice Resist for For 3 Turns
    Lvl 105
    7
    Entrust MP18
    Entrust
    ST(Except Caster) Give LB Gauge by using Own LB
    Lvl 105
    7
    Empyrean Frost Arrow MP74
    Empyrean Frost Arrow
    AOE 20 Hit 600% Physical Attack
    20 Hits | Ice | AOE | Chain
    Lvl 105
    7
    Arctic Fortress MP28
    Arctic Fortress
    AOE +100% Ice Resist for 3 turns
    Lvl 110
    7
    Sub-zero Casket MP76
    Sub-zero Casket
    Self 50% Damage Reduction for For 3 Turns, AOE -100% Ice Resist for For 3 Turns, +100% Chance to be Targeted for 3 Turns on a 5 Turn Cooldown, Available Turn 1
    Lvl 110
    7
    Spirited Ascent MP99
    Spirited Ascent
    AOE Recover 10000 HP, AOE +130% DEF/SPR For 3 Turns on a 4 Turn Cooldown, Available Turn 1
  • Passive Abilities
    Lvl 64
    5
    Mercenary's Determination
    Mercenary's Determination
    100% Paralyze/Confuse Resist
    Lvl 68
    5
    HP +20%
    HP +20%
    +20% HP
    Lvl 69
    5
    DEF +20%
    DEF +20%
    +20% DEF
    Lvl 70
    5
    ATK +30%
    ATK +30%
    +30% ATK
    Lvl 80
    5
    Falling Snow
    Falling Snow
    40% Chance to Counter Physical Attacks With Falling Snow: ST -60% Ice Resist for For 3 Turns, 40% Chance to Counter Magical Attacks With Falling Snow: ST -60% Ice Resist for For 3 Turns
    Lvl 1
    6
    Fatigues Know-how
    Fatigues Know-how
    +30% DEF & +50% SPR When Equipped with a Light Armor, +30% DEF & +50% SPR When Equipped with a Heavy Armor
    Lvl 33
    6
    True Doublehand
    True Doublehand
    +50% Equip ATK Bonus, +25% Accuracy When Two-Handing
    Lvl 56
    6
    Absolute Stillness
    Absolute Stillness
    30% Chance to Counter Physical Attacks With Absolute Stillness: AOE 2 Hit 80% Physical Attack
    Lvl 100
    6
    Ice Prism
    Ice Prism
    10% Chance to Counter Physical Attacks With Ice Prism: ST 650% Critical Hit Physical Attack
    Lvl 101
    7
    First-Rate Weaponry
    First-Rate Weaponry - Requires Marshal Glove
    +40% DEF, +40% SPR, +40% HP, +50% Equip ATK Bonus, +25% Accuracy When Two-Handing, Cast First-Rate Weaponry(Self 10% Magic Damage Mitigation Permanently, Self 10% Physical Dmg Reduction Permanently) at battle start
    Lvl 105
    7
    Reverse Blade
    Reverse Blade
    +350% Damage Modifier on Ice Prism, +270% Damage Modifier on Absolute Stillness
    Lvl 115
    7
    ATK +20%
    ATK +20%
    +20% ATK
    Lvl 120
    7
    Sorrowful Mercenary
    Sorrowful Mercenary
    +50% DEF, +50% SPR, +50% ATK When Equipped with a Greatsword, ST 1800 HP Heal With 1.0X Mod Every Turn
  • Magic
    Lvl 51
    5
    Blizzaga MP20
    Blizzaga
    AOE 1 Hit Ice 180% Magic Attack
    1 Hits | Ice | AOE |
  • Linked Abilities
    6
    Absolute Stillness
    Absolute Stillness
    AOE 2 Hit 80% Physical Attack
    2 Hits | AOE | Chain
    5
    Falling Snow
    Falling Snow
    ST -60% Ice Resist for For 3 Turns
    6
    Ice Prism
    Ice Prism
    ST 650% Critical Hit Physical Attack
    7
    Sub-zero Casket MP76
    Sub-zero Casket
    Self 50% Damage Reduction for For 3 Turns, AOE -100% Ice Resist for For 3 Turns, +100% Chance to be Targeted for 3 Turns
    7
    Spirited Ascent MP99
    Spirited Ascent
    AOE Recover 10000 HP, AOE +130% DEF/SPR For 3 Turns
  • Enhancements

  • True Doublehand
    True Doublehand + 1
    +75% Equip ATK Bonus, +25% Accuracy When Two-Handing
    True Doublehand
    True Doublehand + 2
    +100% Equip ATK Bonus, +25% Accuracy When Two-Handing
    Frostbite MP45
    Frostbite + 1
    ST 350% Critical Hit Physical Attack, ST -50% Ice Resist for For 3 Turns
    Frostbite MP45
    Frostbite + 2
    ST 400% Critical Hit Physical Attack, ST -75% Ice Resist for For 3 Turns
    Clever Smile MP32
    Clever Smile + 1
    +100% Chance to be Targeted for 2 Turns, AOE -50% ATK/MAG Debuff For 2 Turns
    Clever Smile MP32
    Clever Smile + 2
    +100% Chance to be Targeted for 3 Turns, AOE -55% ATK/MAG Debuff For 3 Turns
    Ice Prism
    Ice Prism + 1
    15% Chance to Counter Physical Attacks With Ice Prism: ST 650% Critical Hit Physical Attack, +30% DEF
    Ice Prism
    Ice Prism + 2
    20% Chance to Counter Physical Attacks With Ice Prism: ST 650% Critical Hit Physical Attack, +30% DEF, +30% SPR, +30% HP, +30% Ice Resist
Awakening Cost
Elfreeda
6
Prismatic Horn
x20
Prismatic Horn
Fairies' Writ
x10
Fairies' Writ
Rainbow Bloom
x10
Rainbow Bloom
Calamity Gem
x5
Calamity Gem
Divine Crystal
x5
Divine Crystal
Elfreeda
7
Elfreeda's Prism
x1
Elfreeda's Prism
  • Limit Burst
    Lvl 1
    5
    Skating Heart
    AOE 20 Hit 270% Physical Attack With 50% Ignore DEF
    20 Hits | Ice | AOE | Cost: 16 |
    Lvl 20
    5
    Skating Heart
    AOE 20 Hit 365% Physical Attack With 50% Ignore DEF
    20 Hits | Ice | AOE | Cost: 16 |
    Lvl 1
    6
    Skating Heart
    AOE 20 Hit 290% Physical Attack With 50% Ignore DEF
    20 Hits | Ice | AOE | Cost: 20 |
    Lvl 25
    6
    Skating Heart
    AOE 20 Hit 410% Physical Attack With 50% Ignore DEF
    20 Hits | Ice | AOE | Cost: 20 |
    Lvl 1
    7
    Skating Heart
    AOE 20 Hit 555% Physical Attack With 50% Ignore DEF
    20 Hits | Ice | AOE | Cost: 24 |
    Lvl 30
    7
    Skating Heart
    AOE 20 Hit 700% Physical Attack With 50% Ignore DEF
    20 Hits | Ice | AOE | Cost: 24 |
  • Descriptions
    5
    A blue haired swordswoman from Olderion. She is a capable mercenary, wielding a blade as long as she is tall. Though hard to believe from her kind demeanor, once in battle she holds nothing back, slicing through her enemies one by one. Where her journey is set to end is known by a very limited few.
    6
    A blue haired swordswoman who carries a blade as long as she is tall. She hides her emotions behind her kind smile, and the only ones to ever come to know them are her enemies. Those who find themselves pierced by her blade come to see the dark anger that hides deep inside her eyes.
    7
    A mercenary swordswoman who travels the world. Elfreeda is intent on tracking down a bygone friend who betrayed her. She knows she will never regain what was taken from her and that no peace awaits at the end of her journey. Still, she cannot stop. She must pursue the truth...
  • Trust Mastery
    Marshal Glove
    Marshal GloveAccessory
    +40 ATK, True Doublehand (+50% Equip ATK Bonus, +25% Accuracy When Two-Handing), Aurora (+2 LB Fills Per Turn)
  • Super Trust Mastery
    Truth Seeker
    Truth SeekerAbility
    +30% DEF, +30% SPR, +30% HP, +50% Equip ATK Bonus, +25% Accuracy When Two-Handing
  • hp 4654
    atk 178
    mag 162
    mp 223
    def 178
    spr 181
  • Weapons

    Armor

    Magic Levels/Materia Slots

    5 4 Materia Slots , Lvl 5 White Magic,Lvl 6 Black Magic
    6 4 Materia Slots , Lvl 6 White Magic,Lvl 7 Black Magic
    7 4 Materia Slots , Lvl 6 White Magic,Lvl 7 Black Magic
  • Element Resistance

    Status Resistance incl Passives

    100%
    100%