No.
1341
Job
Swordsman
Origin
オクトパストラベラー
Gender
Male
  • Active Abilities
    Lvl 22
    5
    挑発 MP31
    挑発
    +100% Chance to be Targeted for 5 Turns, Self 35% Damage Reduction for For 5 Turns
    Lvl 35
    5
    かばう MP23
    かばう
    75% Chance to Defend Allies From Physical Damage with 50-70% Damage Reduction For 5 Turns
    Lvl 80
    5
    横一文字斬り MP27
    横一文字斬り
    AOE 300% Physical Attack with DEF as ATK, Self LB Gauge Fill +2 - 4
    1 + 1 Hits | AOE
    Lvl 24
    6
    ためる MP38
    ためる
    Self +120% ATK/DEF For 3 Turns, Self +50% DEF/SPR Break Resistance For 3 Turns
    Lvl 61
    6
    十文字斬り MP36
    十文字斬り
    ST 260% Physical Attack with DEF as ATK, ST -50% ATK/DEF Debuff For 3 Turns
    2 Hits | ST | Chain
    Lvl 86
    6
    一番槍 MP40
    一番槍
    ST 30 Hit 370% Physical Attack
    30 Hits | ST | Aureole Ray Chain
    Lvl 105
    7
    奮戦 MP74
    奮戦
    Self +200% ATK For 4 Turns, 240 MP Heal with 0.0X Mod For 3 Turns, Enables Access to 横一文字斬り・ブースト,十文字斬り・ブースト,一番槍・ブースト for 3 Turns on a 5 Turn Cooldown, Available Turn 1
    Lvl 105
    7
    千本槍 MP54
    千本槍
    ST 720% Physical Attack with DEF as ATK
    1 Hits | ST
    Lvl 110
    7
    鉄壁 MP60
    鉄壁
    Self +200% DEF For 5 Turns, Self 25000 HP Heal With 0.0X Mod For 5 Turns, Enables Access to かばう・ブースト for 5 Turns on a 8 Turn Cooldown, Available Turn 1
  • Passive Abilities
    Lvl 1
    5
    村の用心棒・バーグ
    村の用心棒・バーグ
    +30% ATK, ST 60 HP Heal With 1.2X Mod Every Turn
    Lvl 50
    5
    剛剣の騎士
    剛剣の騎士
    +20% ATK, +20% HP, +20% DEF When Equipped with a Light Shield, +20% DEF When Equipped with a Heavy Shield
    Lvl 1
    6
    フィリップとの約束
    フィリップとの約束
    +20% ATK, +20% DEF, 100% Sleep/Petrify Resist, Recover 5% MP per Turn
    Lvl 50
    6
    憧れの剣士
    憧れの剣士
    +50% HP, +50% Chance to be Targeted
    Lvl 100
    6
    剣を振るう意味
    剣を振るう意味
    +30% SPR, +30% DEF When Equipped with a Light Armor
    Lvl 101
    7
    防御ブースト
    防御ブースト - Requires 旅立ちの剣士
    +50% ATK, +50% DEF, +160% DEF When HP Falls Below 40% Every Turn, +160% SPR When HP Falls Below 40% Every Turn
    Lvl 115
    7
    MP +20%
    MP +20%
    +20% MP
    Lvl 120
    7
    守るべき者のために
    守るべき者のために
    +40% DEF, +40% HP, 40% Chance to Counter Physical Attacks With 守るべき者のために: Self 30% Damage Reduction for For 1 Turns, 40% Chance to Counter Magical Attacks With 守るべき者のために: Self 30% Damage Reduction for For 1 Turns
  • Linked Abilities
    7
    奮戦 MP74
    奮戦
    Self +200% ATK For 4 Turns, 240 MP Heal with 0.0X Mod For 3 Turns, Enables Access to 横一文字斬り・ブースト,十文字斬り・ブースト,一番槍・ブースト for 3 Turns
    7
    横一文字斬り・ブースト MP36
    横一文字斬り・ブースト
    AOE 600% Physical Attack with DEF as ATK, Self LB Gauge Fill +6 - 8
    1 Hits | AOE
    7
    十文字斬り・ブースト MP45
    十文字斬り・ブースト
    ST 520% Physical Attack with DEF as ATK, ST -60% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR Debuff For 3 Turns
    2 Hits | ST | Chain
    7
    一番槍・ブースト MP48
    一番槍・ブースト
    AOE 30 Hit 670% Physical Attack, AOE -80% Wind/Earth Resist for For 3 Turns
    30 Hits | AOE | Aureole Ray Chain
    7
    鉄壁 MP60
    鉄壁
    Self +200% DEF For 5 Turns, Self 25000 HP Heal With 0.0X Mod For 5 Turns, Enables Access to かばう・ブースト for 5 Turns
    7
    かばう・ブースト MP33
    かばう・ブースト
    80% Chance to Defend Allies From Physical Damage with 60-80% Damage Reduction For 5 Turns
    7
    守るべき者のために
    守るべき者のために
    Self 30% Damage Reduction for For 1 Turns
Awakening Cost
オルベリク
6
Calamity Gem
x20
Calamity Gem
Prismatic Horn
x10
Prismatic Horn
Calamity Writ
x10
Calamity Writ
Fairies' Writ
x5
Fairies' Writ
Divine Crystal
x5
Divine Crystal
オルベリク
7
オルベリクの輝源
x1
オルベリクの輝源
  • Limit Burst
    Lvl 1
    5
    不落の堅陣
    75% Chance to Defend Allies From Physical Damage with 50-70% Damage Reduction For 3 Turns, AOE 11% Damage Reduction For 3 Turns
    Lvl 20
    5
    不落の堅陣
    75% Chance to Defend Allies From Physical Damage with 50-70% Damage Reduction For 3 Turns, AOE 30% Damage Reduction For 3 Turns
    Lvl 1
    6
    不落の堅陣
    75% Chance to Defend Allies From Physical Damage with 50-70% Damage Reduction For 3 Turns, AOE 11% Damage Reduction For 3 Turns
    Lvl 25
    6
    不落の堅陣
    75% Chance to Defend Allies From Physical Damage with 50-70% Damage Reduction For 3 Turns, AOE 35% Damage Reduction For 3 Turns
    Lvl 1
    7
    不落の堅陣
    75% Chance to Defend Allies From Physical Damage with 50-70% Damage Reduction For 3 Turns, AOE 11% Damage Reduction For 3 Turns
    Lvl 30
    7
    不落の堅陣
    75% Chance to Defend Allies From Physical Damage with 50-70% Damage Reduction For 3 Turns, AOE 40% Damage Reduction For 3 Turns
  • Descriptions
    5
    6
    7
  • Trust Mastery
    旅立ちの剣士
    旅立ちの剣士Ability
    +20% DEF, +40% HP, 100% Paralyze Resist
  • Super Trust Mastery
    Olberic's Surcoat
    Olberic's SurcoatLight Armor
    +62 DEF, +55 SPR, +1000 HP, オルベリクのサーコート (+20% ATK, +20% DEF)
  • hp 5021
    atk 189
    mag 136
    mp 206
    def 206
    spr 198
  • Weapons

    Armor

    Magic Levels/Materia Slots

    5 4 Materia Slots
    6 4 Materia Slots
    7 4 Materia Slots
  • Element Resistance

    Status Resistance incl Passives

    100%
    100%