• Active Abilities
    Lvl 1
    5
    Cold Blood - Flint MP32
    Cold Blood - Flint
    80% Petrify, AOE -75% Fire Resist for For 5 Turns
    Lvl 12
    5
    Fingersnap MP6
    Fingersnap
    ST 1 Hit 110% Physical Attack, Remove All Status Effects From One Enemy
    1 Hits | ST
    Lvl 23
    5
    Dual Slash MP27
    Dual Slash
    AOE 2X 160% Physical Attack
    Lvl 45
    5
    Mirror of Equity - Acuity MP48
    Mirror of Equity - Acuity
    ST 8 Hit 300% Physical Attack, Self +25% Damage Modifier on Mirror of Equity - Acuity,Mirror of Equity - Disorder,Mirror of Equity - Supremacy,Absolute Mirror of Equity,True Mirror of Equity,Obliterating Mirror of Equity's Roar For 5 Turns, Self 100 MP Recovery
    8 + 1 + 1 Hits | ST | Absolute Mirror of Equity Chain
    Lvl 56
    5
    Scorch MP25
    Scorch
    ST 8 Hit 450% Physical Attack, ST -100% Fire Resist for For 5 Turns
    Lvl 67
    5
    Iai Strike MP25
    Iai Strike
    50% Chance To Instant Kill
    Lvl 80
    5
    Dismissal MP30
    Dismissal
    ST 1 Hit 400% Physical Attack, 50% Chance to Stop for 3 Turns
    1 Hits | ST
    Lvl 1
    6
    Blazing Heat - Ash MP42
    Blazing Heat - Ash
    AOE 7 Hit 320% Physical Attack, Add Fire to Attacks for 5 Turns
    7 + 1 Hits | AOE | Divine Ruination Chain
    Lvl 32
    6
    Imminent Death MP24
    Imminent Death
    ST 50% to One Hit Kill, If not 400% Physical Attack
    1 Hits | ST
    Lvl 42
    6
    Firaga Slash MP45
    Firaga Slash
    ST 7 Hit 100% Physical Attack, AOE 1 Hit 200% Physical Attack With 50% Ignore DEF, Add Fire to Attacks for 5 Turns
    7 + 1 Hits | ST | Chain
    Lvl 52
    6
    Mirror of Equity - Disorder MP56
    Mirror of Equity - Disorder
    AOE 8 Hit 280% Physical Attack, Self +25% Damage Modifier on Mirror of Equity - Acuity,Mirror of Equity - Disorder,Mirror of Equity - Supremacy,Absolute Mirror of Equity,True Mirror of Equity,Obliterating Mirror of Equity's Roar For 5 Turns, Self Recover 3000 HP and 100 MP
    8 + 1 + 1 Hits | AOE | Absolute Mirror of Equity Chain
    Lvl 72
    6
    Mirror of Equity - Supremacy MP58
    Mirror of Equity - Supremacy
    ST 8 Hit 230% Physical Attack With 50% Ignore DEF, Self +200% ATK For 5 Turns
    Lvl 82
    6
    Absolute Mirror of Equity MP62
    Absolute Mirror of Equity
    ST 7 Hit 50% Physical Attack With 50% Ignore DEF, ST 1 Hit 600% Physical Attack
    7 + 1 Hits | ST | Chain
    Lvl 92
    6
    Kaleido Slash MP52
    Kaleido Slash
    AOE 30 Hit 400% Physical Attack with 100% Extra Damage Each Use(2 Times, 600.0% Max)
    30 Hits | AOE | Aureole Ray Chain
    Lvl 100
    6
    Crimson Flash MP55
    Crimson Flash
    ST 9 Hit 400% Physical Attack With 50% Ignore DEF, AOE Fill 2 LB
    9 Hits | ST | Chain
    Lvl 105
    7
    Perfect Void MP120
    Perfect Void
    Self +250% ATK For 10 Turns, Self +100% Damage Modifier on Mirror of Equity - Acuity,Mirror of Equity - Disorder,Mirror of Equity - Supremacy,Absolute Mirror of Equity,True Mirror of Equity,Obliterating Mirror of Equity's Roar For 10 Turns on a 10 Turn Cooldown, Available Turn 1
    Lvl 110
    7
    True Mirror of Equity MP90
    True Mirror of Equity
    ST 7 Hit 150% Physical Attack With 50% Ignore DEF, ST 1 Hit 500% Physical Attack With 50% Ignore DEF, Self +150% Damage Modifier on Mirror of Equity - Acuity,Mirror of Equity - Disorder,Mirror of Equity - Supremacy,Absolute Mirror of Equity,True Mirror of Equity,Obliterating Mirror of Equity's Roar For 4 Turns, Enables Access to Cold Blood - Flint,Mirror of Equity - Acuity,Scorch,Dismissal,Blazing Heat - Ash,Imminent Death,Firaga Slash,Mirror of Equity - Disorder,Mirror of Equity - Supremacy,Absolute Mirror of Equity,Kaleido Slash,Crimson Flash,Perfect Void,True Mirror of Equity,Obliterating Mirror of Equity's Roar 3X For 1 Turns on a 4 Turn Cooldown, Available Turn 4
    | Chain
    Lvl 120
    7
    Obliterating Mirror of Equity's Roar MP60
    Obliterating Mirror of Equity's Roar
    ST 7 Hit 100% Physical Attack With 50% Ignore DEF, AOE 1 Hit 400% Physical Attack with 150% Extra Damage Each Use(4 Times, 1000.0% Max)
    7 + 1 Hits | ST | Chain
  • Passive Abilities
    Lvl 1
    5
    Dual Wield
    Dual Wield
    Wield 2 Weapons
    Lvl 34
    5
    Katana Mastery
    Katana Mastery
    +50% ATK When Equipped with a Katana
    Lvl 67
    5
    Protection of the Orders
    Protection of the Orders
    Recover 5% MP per Turn, Self 10% Physical Dmg Reduction Permanently, Self 10% Magic Damage Mitigation Permanently Every Turn
    Lvl 72
    5
    Seething Anguish
    Seething Anguish
    +20% ATK, +20% DEF, +20% HP
    Lvl 22
    6
    Bestower of Names
    Bestower of Names
    Recover 10% MP per Turn, 100% Blind/Paralyze/Petrify Resist
    Lvl 62
    6
    Strength of the Orders
    Strength of the Orders
    +30% ATK, +30% DEF, +30% HP, +30% MP
    Lvl 92
    6
    Double Blade Art
    Double Blade Art
    Use 2 in a turn: Cold Blood - Flint,Mirror of Equity - Acuity,Scorch,Dismissal,Blazing Heat - Ash,Imminent Death,Firaga Slash,Mirror of Equity - Disorder,Mirror of Equity - Supremacy,Absolute Mirror of Equity,Kaleido Slash,Crimson Flash,Perfect Void,True Mirror of Equity,Obliterating Mirror of Equity's Roar
    Lvl 100
    6
    Dual Wield Prodigy
    Dual Wield Prodigy
    +30% ATK When Equipped with a Katana, +100% ATK from Equip when Dual Wielding, Increase maximum true double-wield bonus to 200%, Allow unit to reach 6x chain modifier when using two one-handed weapons
    Lvl 101
    7
    Seeing Red
    Seeing Red
    +100% ATK from Equip when Dual Wielding, 35% Chance to Counter Physical Attacks With Seeing Red: AOE -65% ATK/DEF Debuff For 3 Turns, 35% Chance to Counter Magical Attacks With Seeing Red: AOE -65% ATK/DEF Debuff For 3 Turns
    Lvl 101
    7
    Fired Up
    Fired Up
    Self +200% ATK For 3 Turns Every Turn
    Lvl 110
    7
    Soul of Ashes
    Soul of Ashes
    +30% ATK/DEF When Equipped with a Katana, +50% LB Fill Rate
    Lvl 115
    7
    SPR +20%
    SPR +20%
    +20% SPR
  • Magic
    Lvl 12
    6
    Firaja MP28
    Firaja
    AOE 200% Magic Attack With +100% per Turn Max 5 Times
    1 Hits | AOE |
  • Linked Abilities
    7
    Seeing Red
    Seeing Red
    AOE -65% ATK/DEF Debuff For 3 Turns
    7
    Perfect Void MP120
    Perfect Void
    Self +250% ATK For 10 Turns, Self +100% Damage Modifier on Mirror of Equity - Acuity,Mirror of Equity - Disorder,Mirror of Equity - Supremacy,Absolute Mirror of Equity,True Mirror of Equity,Obliterating Mirror of Equity's Roar For 10 Turns
    7
    True Mirror of Equity MP90
    True Mirror of Equity
    ST 7 Hit 150% Physical Attack With 50% Ignore DEF, ST 1 Hit 500% Physical Attack With 50% Ignore DEF, Self +150% Damage Modifier on Mirror of Equity - Acuity,Mirror of Equity - Disorder,Mirror of Equity - Supremacy,Absolute Mirror of Equity,True Mirror of Equity,Obliterating Mirror of Equity's Roar For 4 Turns, Enables Access to Cold Blood - Flint,Mirror of Equity - Acuity,Scorch,Dismissal,Blazing Heat - Ash,Imminent Death,Firaga Slash,Mirror of Equity - Disorder,Mirror of Equity - Supremacy,Absolute Mirror of Equity,Kaleido Slash,Crimson Flash,Perfect Void,True Mirror of Equity,Obliterating Mirror of Equity's Roar 3X For 1 Turns
    7 + 1 Hits | ST | Chain
Awakening Cost
Zeno of the Beta Star
6
Calamity Gem
x20
Calamity Gem
Prismatic Horn
x10
Prismatic Horn
Calamity Writ
x10
Calamity Writ
Rainbow Bloom
x5
Rainbow Bloom
Divine Crystal
x5
Divine Crystal
Zeno of the Beta Star
7
Zeno of the Beta Star's Prism
x1
Zeno of the Beta Star's Prism
  • Limit Burst
  • Descriptions
    5
    The Beta Star of the Orders, said to be the strongest man with a blade. Zeno is a veteran member of the organization, and seems to have the Emperor's complete trust. Apparently the Emperor feels that Zeno is filled with a murderous intent towards him, but he still chooses to keep him close.
    6
    Zeno's private life is shrouded in mystery, and rumor has it that only the Emperor has seen him without his armor. No one really knows what he does on his missions, and it is unclear whether or not he has any living relatives or friends. However, it is his ability to overcome solitude that impresses the Emperor most of all.
    7
    The aura about Zeno changed slightly after a certain period of time, but only a handful of people ever noticed this. The Emperor carried out a secret investigation to uncover the truth behind it all, and learned that Zeno was suffering from a disease that would eventually claim his life. However, one question still remained—was this the true reason behind his strange behavior?
  • Trust Mastery
    Obsidian Helm
    Obsidian HelmHelm
    +42 ATK, +20 DEF, Mind Ablaze (+20% MP, +50% LB Fill Rate)
  • Super Trust Mastery
    Searing Ember
    Searing EmberKatana
    +180 ATK, Merciless Katana (+40% ATK, +75% Physical Damage to Human)
  • hp 4985
    atk 206
    mag 164
    mp 242
    def 198
    spr 193
  • Weapons

    Armor

    Magic Levels/Materia Slots

    5 4 Materia Slots , Lvl 2 White Magic,Lvl 6 Black Magic
    6 4 Materia Slots , Lvl 3 White Magic,Lvl 7 Black Magic
    7 4 Materia Slots , Lvl 4 White Magic,Lvl 8 Black Magic
  • Element Resistance

    Status Resistance incl Passives

    100%
    100%
    100%