Ace
Ace
Ace

Ace


No.
973
Job
Agito Cadet
Origin
FF零式
Gender
Male
  • Active Abilities
    Lvl 43
    5
    Attack Hand MP30
    Attack Hand
    Randomly Cast: AOE 1 Hit 180% Magic Attack (50% Chance), AOE 1 Hit 220% Magic Attack (30% Chance), AOE 250% Magic Attack With Ignore 10% SPR (15% Chance), AOE 320% Magic Attack With Ignore 25% SPR (5% Chance), Nothing
    1 Hit | Active | AOE
    Lvl 58
    5
    Support Hand MP18
    Support Hand
    Randomly Cast: 30% Chance to Stop for 1 Turns (70% Chance), 30% Chance to Stop for 3 Turns (20% Chance), 30% Chance to Stop for 5 Turns (10% Chance), Nothing, Nothing
    Lvl 80
    5
    Triple Slip MP16
    Triple Slip
    Evade up to 3 Physical Attacks for 2 Turns
    Lvl 21
    6
    Life Hand MP11
    Life Hand
    Randomly Cast: Self 40% HP Recovery (70% Chance), Self 70% HP Recovery (20% Chance), Self 100% HP Recovery (10% Chance), Nothing, Nothing
    Lvl 82
    6
    Wild Card MP26
    Wild Card
    ST 1 Hit 250% Magic Attack, Evade up to 2 Physical Attacks for 2 Turns
    1 Hit | Active | ST
    Lvl 91
    6
    Spirit Hand MP20
    Spirit Hand
    Randomly Cast: Self 30 MP Recovery (70% Chance), Self 75 MP Recovery (20% Chance), Self 120 MP Recovery (10% Chance), Nothing, Nothing
    Lvl 100
    6
    Tri-beam Laser MP65
    Tri-beam Laser
    AOE 280% Magic Attack With Ignore 25% SPR
    1 Hit | Active | AOE
    Lvl 105
    7
    Force Hand MP80
    Force Hand
    Randomly Cast: AOE 20% Damage Reduction For 3 Turns, AOE +80% DEF/SPR For 3 Turns (50% Chance), AOE 30% Damage Reduction For 3 Turns, AOE +110% DEF/SPR For 3 Turns (40% Chance), AOE 40% Damage Reduction For 3 Turns, AOE +140% DEF/SPR For 3 Turns (10% Chance), Nothing
    1 Hit | On Attack | AOE
    Lvl 110
    7
    Top Hand MP99
    Top Hand
    Randomly Cast: 30% Chance to Stop for 1 Turns, Self 40% HP Recovery, AOE Recover 45 MP, AOE 20% Damage Reduction For 3 Turns, AOE +80% DEF/SPR For 3 Turns (50% Chance), 30% Chance to Stop for 3 Turns, Self 70% HP Recovery, AOE Recover 100 MP, AOE 30% Damage Reduction For 3 Turns, AOE +110% DEF/SPR For 3 Turns (30% Chance), 30% Chance to Stop for 5 Turns, Self 100% HP Recovery, AOE Recover 140 MP, AOE 40% Damage Reduction For 3 Turns, AOE +140% DEF/SPR For 3 Turns (20% Chance), Nothing on a 3 Turn Cooldown, Available Turn 1
    1 Hit | Active |
    Lvl 110
    7
    Summon Eidolon
    Summon Eidolon
    Fill 10 Summon Gauge, 100% Chance To Instant Kill Self on a 3 Turn Cooldown, Available Turn 1
  • Passive Abilities
    Lvl 22
    5
    MP +10%
    MP +10%
    +10% MP
    Lvl 64
    5
    SPR +20%
    SPR +20%
    +20% SPR
    Lvl 1
    6
    Devotion
    Devotion
    +200% LB Fill Rate
    Lvl 52
    6
    MAG +30%
    MAG +30%
    +30% MAG
    Lvl 72
    6
    Auto-Refresh
    Auto-Refresh
    Recover 5% MP per Turn
    Lvl 101
    7
    Mulligan
    Mulligan - Requires Acceptance
    +50% MAG, Enhance LB to (ST 900% Magic Attack With Ignore 50% SPR, ST -74% SPR Debuff For 3 Turns), +650% Damage Modifier on Tri-beam Laser
    Lvl 110
    7
    Permission
    Permission
    +50% MAG from Equip when 2-Handing
    Lvl 115
    7
    DEF +20%
    DEF +20%
    +20% DEF
    Lvl 120
    7
    Chocobond
    Chocobond
    +20% HP & +40% MAG When Equipped with a Throwing, ST 1800 HP Heal With 1.0X Mod Every Turn, 100% Blind/Paralyze/Petrify Resist
  • Magic
    Lvl 3
    5
    Fira MP9
    Fira
    AOE 1 Hit Fire 140% Magic Attack
    1 Hit | Active | AOE |
    Lvl 11
    5
    Firaga MP20
    Firaga
    AOE 1 Hit Fire 180% Magic Attack
    1 Hit | Active | AOE |
    Lvl 30
    5
    Thundaga MP20
    Thundaga
    AOE 1 Hit Lightning 180% Magic Attack
    1 Hit | Lightning | Active | AOE |
  • Linked Abilities
    6
    HP Charge
    HP Charge
    Self 40% HP Recovery
    6
    HP Super Charge
    HP Super Charge
    Self 70% HP Recovery
    6
    HP Mega Charge
    HP Mega Charge
    Self 100% HP Recovery
    5
    Burst
    Burst
    AOE 1 Hit 180% Magic Attack
    1 Hit | Active | AOE
    5
    Super Burst
    Super Burst
    AOE 1 Hit 220% Magic Attack
    1 Hit | Active | AOE
    5
    Mega Burst
    Mega Burst
    AOE 250% Magic Attack With Ignore 10% SPR
    1 Hit | Active | AOE
    5
    Giga Burst
    Giga Burst
    AOE 320% Magic Attack With Ignore 25% SPR
    1 Hit | Active | AOE
    5
    Short Burst
    Short Burst
    30% Chance to Stop for 1 Turns
    1 Hit | Active | ST
    5
    Long Burst
    Long Burst
    30% Chance to Stop for 3 Turns
    1 Hit | Active | ST
    5
    Mega Stop
    Mega Stop
    30% Chance to Stop for 5 Turns
    1 Hit | Active | ST
    6
    MP Charge
    MP Charge
    Self 30 MP Recovery
    6
    MP Super Charge
    MP Super Charge
    Self 75 MP Recovery
    6
    MP Mega Charge
    MP Mega Charge
    Self 120 MP Recovery
    7
    Force
    Force
    AOE 20% Damage Reduction For 3 Turns, AOE +80% DEF/SPR For 3 Turns
    1 Hit | On Attack | AOE
    7
    High Force
    High Force
    AOE 30% Damage Reduction For 3 Turns, AOE +110% DEF/SPR For 3 Turns
    1 Hit | On Attack | AOE
    7
    Mega Force
    Mega Force
    AOE 40% Damage Reduction For 3 Turns, AOE +140% DEF/SPR For 3 Turns
    1 Hit | On Attack | AOE
    7
    Top Hand MP99
    Top Hand
    Randomly Cast: 30% Chance to Stop for 1 Turns, Self 40% HP Recovery, AOE Recover 45 MP, AOE 20% Damage Reduction For 3 Turns, AOE +80% DEF/SPR For 3 Turns (50% Chance), 30% Chance to Stop for 3 Turns, Self 70% HP Recovery, AOE Recover 100 MP, AOE 30% Damage Reduction For 3 Turns, AOE +110% DEF/SPR For 3 Turns (30% Chance), 30% Chance to Stop for 5 Turns, Self 100% HP Recovery, AOE Recover 140 MP, AOE 40% Damage Reduction For 3 Turns, AOE +140% DEF/SPR For 3 Turns (20% Chance), Nothing
    1 Hit | Active |
    7
    Standard
    Standard
    30% Chance to Stop for 1 Turns, Self 40% HP Recovery, AOE Recover 45 MP, AOE 20% Damage Reduction For 3 Turns, AOE +80% DEF/SPR For 3 Turns
    1 Hit | Active | AOE
    7
    Extension
    Extension
    30% Chance to Stop for 3 Turns, Self 70% HP Recovery, AOE Recover 100 MP, AOE 30% Damage Reduction For 3 Turns, AOE +110% DEF/SPR For 3 Turns
    1 Hit | Active | AOE
    7
    Legend
    Legend
    30% Chance to Stop for 5 Turns, Self 100% HP Recovery, AOE Recover 140 MP, AOE 40% Damage Reduction For 3 Turns, AOE +140% DEF/SPR For 3 Turns
    1 Hit | Active | AOE
    7
    Summon Eidolon
    Summon Eidolon
    Fill 10 Summon Gauge, 100% Chance To Instant Kill Self
  • Exclusive Materia

  • Cut Cards MP45
    Cut Cards
    Randomly Cast: AOE 320% Magic Attack With Ignore 25% SPR (25% Chance), AOE 250% Magic Attack With Ignore 10% SPR (25% Chance), 30% Chance to Stop for 1 Turns (25% Chance), 30% Chance to Stop for 3 Turns (25% Chance), Nothing
    1 Hit | Active | Self
  • Enhancements

  • Devotion
    Devotion + 1
    +200% LB Fill Rate, +2 LB Fills Per Turn
    Devotion
    Devotion + 2
    +200% LB Fill Rate, +2 LB Fills Per Turn, +40% MAG
    Tri-beam Laser MP45
    Tri-beam Laser + 1
    AOE 280% Magic Attack With Ignore 25% SPR
    7 Hits | Active | AOE
    Tri-beam Laser MP45
    Tri-beam Laser + 2
    Randomly Cast: AOE 280% Magic Attack With Ignore 25% SPR, AOE -75% Fire/Lightning/Light Resist for For 3 Turns (30% Chance), AOE 420% Magic Attack With Ignore 25% SPR, AOE -75% Fire/Lightning/Light Resist for For 3 Turns (30% Chance), AOE 560% Magic Attack With Ignore 25% SPR, AOE -75% Fire/Lightning/Light Resist for For 3 Turns (30% Chance), AOE 2250% Magic Attack With Ignore 25% SPR, AOE -75% Fire/Lightning/Light Resist for For 3 Turns (10% Chance), Nothing
    1 Hit | Active | AOE
    Spirit Hand MP20
    Spirit Hand + 1
    Randomly Cast: AOE Recover 30 MP (70% Chance), AOE Recover 75 MP (20% Chance), AOE Recover 120 MP (10% Chance), Nothing, Nothing
    1 Hit | On Attack | AOE
    Spirit Hand MP10
    Spirit Hand + 2
    Randomly Cast: AOE Recover 45 MP (70% Chance), AOE Recover 100 MP (20% Chance), AOE Recover 140 MP (10% Chance), Nothing, Nothing
    1 Hit | On Attack | AOE
Awakening Cost
Ace
6
Rainbow Bloom
x20
Rainbow Bloom
Prismatic Horn
x10
Prismatic Horn
Fairies' Writ
x10
Fairies' Writ
Calamity Writ
x5
Calamity Writ
Divine Crystal
x5
Divine Crystal
Ace
7
Ace's Prism
x1
Ace's Prism
  • Limit Burst
    Lvl 1
    5
    Jackpot Shot
    ST 270% Magic Attack With Ignore 50% SPR
    1 Hit | Active | ST | Cost: 14 |
    Lvl 20
    5
    Jackpot Shot
    ST 365% Magic Attack With Ignore 50% SPR
    1 Hit | Active | ST | Cost: 14 |
    Lvl 1
    6
    Jackpot Shot
    ST 290% Magic Attack With Ignore 50% SPR
    1 Hit | Active | ST | Cost: 16 |
    Lvl 25
    6
    Jackpot Shot
    ST 410% Magic Attack With Ignore 50% SPR
    1 Hit | Active | ST | Cost: 16 |
    Lvl 1
    7
    Jackpot Shot
    ST 655% Magic Attack With Ignore 50% SPR
    1 Hit | Active | ST | Cost: 22 |
    Lvl 30
    7
    Jackpot Shot
    ST 800% Magic Attack With Ignore 50% SPR
    1 Hit | Active | ST | Cost: 22 |
  • Descriptions
    5
    A young man who appears in the tales of a world divided into four nations that individually control their own unique Crystals. Ace was taken in at an early age, and has since been raised as a cadet to become Agito, the legendary savior or saviors. As an Agito Cadet he trains with Class Zero at the Akademeia, and wields a deck of magically infused cards as his weapon. Although he may appear cool and collected, he can be quite rash when overcome with emotion. Ace refers to Arecia, who heads Akademeia's Sorcery Division, as "Mother."
    6
    A young man who appears in the tales of a world divided into four nations that individually control their own unique Crystals. As a cadet in training to become Agito, the legendary savior or saviors, he fought alongside Class Zero to deter the Militesi invasion during the liberation campaign and protect the Vermilion Bird. Unfortunately, however, Ace's request to have his closest friend Izana on the battlefield would result in the latter's untimely death. The loss of Izana caused tensions to run high within the group, as Izana's younger brother Machina had only recently joined Class Zero.
    7
    A young man who appears in the tales of a world divided into four nations that individually control their own unique Crystals. A "Class Zero" cadet in training to become Agito, the legendary savior or saviors, who fought off many of the threats that menaced his world. Ace is a prudent young man with an excellent academic record that can also show kindness and vulnerability over the loss of a comrade. This versatility in character makes his name rather fitting, as he excels in every aspect imaginable. A fan of chocobos, he often visited a stable where he eventually made a friend. Little did he know, however, that their friendship would one day end in tragedy.
  • Trust Mastery
    Acceptance
    AcceptanceAbility
    +30% MAG, +20% MP
  • Super Trust Mastery
    Black Trump
    Black TrumpThrowing
    +62 ATK, +169 MAG
  • hp 4550
    atk 154
    mag 194
    mp 212
    def 168
    spr 183
  • Weapons

    Armor

    Magic Levels/Materia Slots

    5 4 Materia Slots , Lvl 7 Black Magic
    6 4 Materia Slots , Lvl 8 Black Magic
    7 4 Materia Slots , Lvl 8 Black Magic
  • Element Resistance

    Status Resistance incl Passives