No.
8081
Job
Tech Mage
Origin
FFBE
Gender
Female
  • Active Abilities
    Lvl 1
    3
    Magic Shot MP6
    Magic Shot
    ST 1 Hit 120% Magic Attack
    1 Hit | Active | ST
    Lvl 6
    3
    Analyze MP1
    Analyze
    Scan Target
    1 Hit | Active | ST
    Lvl 24
    3
    Maintenance MP8
    Maintenance
    200% LB Fill Rate For 3 Turns
    Lvl 36
    3
    Metal Kick MP7
    Metal Kick
    ST 1 Hit 130% Physical Attack
    1 Hit | Active | ST
    Lvl 38
    4
    Sunbeam MP6
    Sunbeam
    AOE 1 Hit 120% Magic Attack, 30% Blind
    1 Hit | Active | AOE
    Lvl 42
    4
    Healing Force MP3
    Healing Force
    ST 400 HP Heal With 1.4X Mod
    1 Hit | Light | On Attack | ST
    Lvl 54
    4
    Upgrade MP2
    Upgrade
    +80% ATK up to 160% Max Until Next Action With +50% Damage Taken
    Lvl 16
    5
    Hex Strike MP16
    Hex Strike
    ST 1 Hit 130% Physical Attack, Randomly Apply One: Poison (30%), Blind (30%), Sleep (30%), Silence (30%), Paralyze (30%), Confuse (30%), Disease (30%), Petrify (30%)
    1 Hit | Active | ST
    Lvl 33
    5
    Invention MP8
    Invention
    Randomly Cast: AOE 1 Hit 180% Physical Attack (20% Chance), AOE 1 Hit 140% Physical Attack (25% Chance), AOE 1 Hit 100% Physical Attack (25% Chance), Self For 0 Turns (30% Chance), Nothing
    1 Hit | Active | Self
    Lvl 66
    5
    Focus MP48
    Focus
    AOE +40% MAG/SPR For 3 Turns
    1 Hit | On Attack | AOE
    Lvl 80
    5
    Ultimate Blow MP22
    Ultimate Blow
    ST 1 Hit 250% Physical Attack With 35% Ignore DEF
    1 Hit | Active | ST
    Lvl 22
    6
    Weakening Scratch MP20
    Weakening Scratch
    ST 1 Hit 250% Physical Attack, ST -40% All Elements Resist for For 3 Turns
    1 Hit | Active | ST
    Lvl 100
    6
    Dualcast
    Dualcast
    Use Magic Twice in One turn
  • Passive Abilities
    Lvl 15
    3
    ATK +10%
    ATK +10%
    +10% ATK
    Lvl 40
    3
    Undead Killer
    Undead Killer
    +50% Physical Damage to Reaper
    Lvl 24
    4
    Machine Killer
    Machine Killer
    +50% Physical Damage to Machina
    Lvl 37
    4
    SPR +10%
    SPR +10%
    +10% SPR
    Lvl 50
    5
    ATK +10%, HP +20%
    ATK +10%, HP +20%
    +10% ATK, +20% HP
    Lvl 1
    6
    Sturdy Cat
    Sturdy Cat
    100% Poison/Paralyze Resist, +20% DEF
    Lvl 77
    6
    Lucky Cat
    Lucky Cat
    10% Chance to Dodge Physical Attacks, 90% to Ignore up to 1 Fatal Attacks when HP above 50%
    Lvl 86
    6
    Nature Protector
    Nature Protector
    +50% Physical Damage to Demon, +50% Physical Damage to Reaper, +50% Physical Damage to Machina
  • Magic
    Lvl 30
    4
    Deprotect MP4
    Deprotect
    ST -20% DEF Debuff For 3 Turns
    1 Hit | Dark | Active | ST |
    Lvl 44
    4
    Deshell MP4
    Deshell
    ST -20% SPR Debuff For 3 Turns
    1 Hit | Dark | Active | ST |
    Lvl 12
    6
    Barthundaga MP22
    Barthundaga
    AOE +70% Lightning Resist for 3 turns
    1 Hit | Lightning | On Attack | AOE |
    Lvl 32
    6
    Protectga MP24
    Protectga
    AOE +40% DEF For 3 Turns
    1 Hit | Light | On Attack | AOE |
    Lvl 48
    6
    Shellga MP24
    Shellga
    AOE +40% SPR For 3 Turns
    1 Hit | Light | On Attack | AOE |
  • Linked Abilities
    5
    Power Generator
    Power Generator
    AOE 1 Hit 180% Physical Attack
    1 Hit | Active | AOE
    5
    Laser Cannon
    Laser Cannon
    AOE 1 Hit 140% Physical Attack
    1 Hit | Lightning | Active | AOE
    5
    Blastshot
    Blastshot
    AOE 1 Hit 100% Physical Attack
    1 Hit | Active | AOE
    5
    Failure
    Failure
    Self For 0 Turns
  • Exclusive Materia

  • Chilling Aura
    Chilling Aura
    +13% HP, +13% MP
    Spooky Aura
    Spooky Aura
    +13% ATK, +13% MAG
  • Enhancements

  • Hex Strike MP16
    Hex Strike + 1
    ST 1 Hit 130% Physical Attack, Randomly Apply One: Poison (40%), Blind (40%), Sleep (40%), Silence (40%), Paralyze (40%), Confuse (40%), Disease (40%), Petrify (40%)
    1 Hit | Active | ST
    Hex Strike MP16
    Hex Strike + 2
    ST 1 Hit 130% Physical Attack, Randomly Apply One: Poison (50%), Blind (50%), Sleep (50%), Silence (50%), Paralyze (50%), Confuse (50%), Disease (50%), Petrify (50%)
    1 Hit | Active | ST
    Ultimate Blow MP22
    Ultimate Blow + 1
    ST 1 Hit 300% Physical Attack With 35% Ignore DEF
    1 Hit | Active | ST
    Ultimate Blow MP22
    Ultimate Blow + 2
    ST 1 Hit 300% Physical Attack With 50% Ignore DEF
    1 Hit | Active | ST
    Sturdy Cat
    Sturdy Cat + 1
    100% Poison/Paralyze Resist, +30% DEF, +20% HP
    Sturdy Cat
    Sturdy Cat + 2
    100% Poison/Paralyze Resist, +50% DEF, +50% HP
    Nature Protector
    Nature Protector + 1
    +50% Physical Damage to Demon, +50% Physical Damage to Reaper, +50% Physical Damage to Machina, +50% ATK When Equipped with a Hammer
    Nature Protector
    Nature Protector + 2
    +75% Physical Damage to Demon, +75% Physical Damage to Reaper, +75% Physical Damage to Machina, +100% ATK When Equipped with a Hammer
Awakening Cost
Black Cat Lid
4
Allure Powder
x20
Allure Powder
Esper Cryst
x10
Esper Cryst
Quality Parts
x8
Quality Parts
Earth's Core
x3
Earth's Core
Sacred Crystal
x3
Sacred Crystal
Black Cat Lid
5
Quality Parts
x15
Quality Parts
Earth's Core
x8
Earth's Core
Sacred Crystal
x5
Sacred Crystal
God's Reliquary
x3
God's Reliquary
Holy Crystal
x3
Holy Crystal
Black Cat Lid
6
Calamity Gem
x10
Calamity Gem
Calamity Writ
x10
Calamity Writ
Prismatic Horn
x10
Prismatic Horn
Rainbow Bloom
x5
Rainbow Bloom
Divine Crystal
x15
Divine Crystal
  • Limit Burst
    Lvl 1
    3
    Mecha Chocobo Assault
    AOE 2 Hit 200% Physical Attack
    1 Hit | Active | AOE | Cost: 10 |
    Lvl 10
    3
    Mecha Chocobo Assault
    AOE 2 Hit 245% Physical Attack
    2 Hits | Active | AOE | Cost: 10 |
    Lvl 1
    4
    Mecha Friends
    AOE 4 Hit 220% Physical Attack
    1 Hit | Active | AOE | Cost: 12 |
    Lvl 15
    4
    Mecha Friends
    AOE 4 Hit 290% Physical Attack
    4 Hits | Active | AOE | Cost: 12 |
    Lvl 1
    5
    Mechanical Parade
    AOE 5 Hit 240% Physical Attack
    1 Hit | Active | AOE | Cost: 14 |
    Lvl 20
    5
    Mechanical Parade
    AOE 5 Hit 335% Physical Attack
    5 Hits | Active | AOE | Cost: 14 |
    Lvl 1
    6
    Mechanical Parade
    AOE 5 Hit 270% Physical Attack
    1 Hit | Active | AOE | Cost: 16 |
    Lvl 25
    6
    Mechanical Parade
    AOE 5 Hit 390% Physical Attack
    5 Hits | Active | AOE | Cost: 16 |
  • Descriptions
    3
    An airship engineer from Dirnado, who grew from a kid toying with machines in her parents' workshop to the finest engineer in the Industrial City. Lid is determined to inherit the name Cid, an honor granted only to the greatest in her trade. Her only serious flaw seems to be her love of money.
    4
    An airship engineer from Dirnado. Lid had an interest in machinery from childhood, but it wasn't until her older brother began showing her the ropes (and gears) that her aptitude blossomed into real talent. Her most treasured possession is her robot chocobo named Mechabo, which she and her brother built together. She became even more attached to Mechabo when her brother left home.
    5
    An airship engineer who is paving the way to a new era. Unfortunately for Lid, her older brother was the one to inherit the Cid name she so coveted, after he left home. Regardless, she single-handedly renovated the desolate workshop her brother had abandoned, using the first Cid and his philosophy of freedom as her inspiration. Lid now seeks to become the embodiment of her hero as she travels with Rain.
    6
    An airship engineer who is paving the way to a new era. Lid is determined to inherit the name Cid, an honor granted only to the greatest of airship engineers. For Halloween she has chosen to dress up as a cute kitty, even if this unexpectedly popular costume is not something an average airship engineer would normally wear. Although she attacks anyone who compliments her appearance with her hammer, she seems pretty happy to be flattered regardless.
  • Trust Mastery
    Cat Hat
    Cat HatHat
    +15 DEF, +20 MAG, +20 SPR, Resist Silence(100%)
  • hp 2998
    atk 130
    mag 121
    mp 166
    def 117
    spr 111
  • Weapons

    Armor

    Magic Levels/Materia Slots

    3 2 Materia Slots , Lvl 2 Green Magic
    4 3 Materia Slots , Lvl 3 Green Magic
    5 4 Materia Slots , Lvl 4 Green Magic
    6 4 Materia Slots , Lvl 6 Green Magic
  • Element Resistance

    25%

    Status Resistance incl Passives

    200%
    200%
    25%