No.
8132
Job
Divine Beast
Origin
FFBE
Gender
Male
  • Active Abilities
    Lvl 72
    5
    Strong Encouragement MP60
    Strong Encouragement
    AOE +60% ATK/DEF For 3 Turns, AOE +100% Resistance to Stop For 3 Turns
    1 Hit | On Attack | AOE
    Lvl 70
    6
    Guardian's Sacrifice MP18
    Guardian's Sacrifice
    AOE(Except Caster) 100% HP/MP Heal Instant Death For Caster
    1 Hit | Active | AOE
    Lvl 92
    6
    Improved Focus MP60
    Improved Focus
    AOE +60% MAG/SPR For 3 Turns, AOE +100% Resistance to Charm For 3 Turns
    1 Hit | On Attack | AOE
    Lvl 98
    6
    Courageous Heart MP28
    Courageous Heart
    Randomly Cast: Self Revive at 80% HP for 3 Turns, Self 40% HP Recovery (70% Chance), Self Revive at 80% HP for 3 Turns, Self 70% HP Recovery (20% Chance), Self Revive at 80% HP for 3 Turns, Self 100% HP Recovery (10% Chance), Nothing, Nothing
    Lvl 100
    6
    Spiritual Defender MP36
    Spiritual Defender
    75% Chance to Defend Allies with 50% Damage Reduction For 3 Turns
  • Passive Abilities
    Lvl 1
    5
    Natural Protector
    Natural Protector
    30% Chance to protect 1 Ally from magic damage with 50% Damage Mitigation
    1 Hit | On Attack | ST
    Lvl 8
    5
    Gil Farmer
    Gil Farmer
    +100% Gil Gained
    Lvl 25
    5
    Camouflage
    Camouflage
    -50% Chance to be Targeted
    Lvl 48
    5
    Tenacity
    Tenacity
    100% Paralyze/Confuse/Petrify Resist, +30% DEF
    Lvl 61
    5
    Spiritual Core
    Spiritual Core
    +100% SPR When HP Falls Below 30% Every Turn, +30% SPR
    Lvl 80
    5
    Defender's Disposition
    Defender's Disposition
    Cast Defender's Disposition(Self +50% DEF/SPR For 3 Turns) at battle start
    Lvl 5
    6
    Twin Discipline
    Twin Discipline
    +20% HP, +30% DEF When Equipped with a Robe, +30% SPR When Equipped with a Heavy Armor
    Lvl 28
    6
    Compassion
    Compassion
    +20% MP, +100% LB Fill Rate
    Lvl 57
    6
    Fortune Bringer
    Fortune Bringer
    +50% Rare Steal Chance
    Lvl 68
    6
    Auto-Refresh
    Auto-Refresh
    Recover 5% MP per Turn
    Lvl 73
    6
    Loyal Heart
    Loyal Heart
    30% Chance to Counter Physical Attacks With Loyal Heart: AOE Cure Poison/Blind/Sleep/Silence/Paralyze/Confuse
    Lvl 88
    6
    Steady Reflex
    Steady Reflex
    30% Chance to Counter Physical Attacks With Unbreakable Physique: Self 30% Damage Reduction for For 2 Turns, Remove DEF,SPR Debuffs on Self, 30% Chance to Counter Magical Attacks With Unbreakable Physique: Self 30% Damage Reduction for For 2 Turns, Remove DEF,SPR Debuffs on Self
  • Magic
    Lvl 38
    5
    Curaga MP15
    Curaga
    AOE 1000 HP Heal With 3.4X Mod
    1 Hit | Active | AOE |
    Lvl 55
    6
    Esunaga MP21
    Esunaga
    AOE Cure Poison/Blind/Sleep/Silence/Paralyze/Confuse
    1 Hit | On Attack | AOE |
    Lvl 78
    6
    Full-Life MP20
    Full-Life
    ST Revive With 100% HP
    1 Hit | Active | ST |
  • Linked Abilities
    6
    Loyal Heart
    Loyal Heart
    AOE Cure Poison/Blind/Sleep/Silence/Paralyze/Confuse
    1 Hit | On Attack | AOE
    6
    Unbreakable Physique
    Unbreakable Physique
    Self 30% Damage Reduction for For 2 Turns, Remove DEF,SPR Debuffs on Self
    6
    Courageous Heart
    Courageous Heart
    Self Revive at 80% HP for 3 Turns, Self 40% HP Recovery
    6
    Courageous Heart
    Courageous Heart
    Self Revive at 80% HP for 3 Turns, Self 70% HP Recovery
    6
    Courageous Heart
    Courageous Heart
    Self Revive at 80% HP for 3 Turns, Self 100% HP Recovery
  • Exclusive Materia

  • Phantom Guard
    Phantom Guard + 2
    10% Chance to Evade Magic Attacks
Awakening Cost
Chow
6
Divine Crystal
x15
Divine Crystal
Prismatic Horn
x10
Prismatic Horn
Calamity Gem
x10
Calamity Gem
Calamity Writ
x10
Calamity Writ
Fairies' Writ
x5
Fairies' Writ
  • Limit Burst
    Lvl 1
    5
    Celestial Limit
    AOE 20% Damage Reduction For 1 Turns, AOE 3% HP Heal,15% MP Heal
    1 Hit | On Attack | AOE | Cost: 24 |
    Lvl 20
    5
    Celestial Limit
    AOE 39% Damage Reduction For 1 Turns, AOE 3% HP Heal,35% MP Heal
    1 Hit | On Attack | AOE | Cost: 24 |
    Lvl 1
    6
    Celestial Limit
    AOE 30% Damage Reduction For 1 Turns, AOE 5% HP Heal,30% MP Heal
    1 Hit | On Attack | AOE | Cost: 30 |
    Lvl 25
    6
    Celestial Limit
    AOE 54% Damage Reduction For 1 Turns, AOE 5% HP Heal,55% MP Heal
    1 Hit | On Attack | AOE | Cost: 30 |
  • Descriptions
    5
    A divine beast who has lived an eternity in the form of a dog. Chow enjoys interacting with people, and thus will physically manifest himself before those whose intentions are pure. Legend has it that whoever catches a glimpse of this divine beast falls under the protection of his mysterious powers, and shall live in bliss for the rest of his or her days.
    6
    A divine beast of legend said to have saved people from suffering with its mysterious powers long ago. It remains unclear as to how Chow came to adapt the form of a dog, but some speculate that he gained high favor through his gallant and heroic acts. Believing in people's good nature, he still travels the world to this day protecting their honorable deeds.
  • Trust Mastery
    Lucky Ingot
    Lucky IngotAccessory
    Lucky Ingot (30% Chance to Counter Magical Attacks With Fortune Smile: Randomly Cast: Self 15% HP Recovery (60% Chance), Self +100% DEF/SPR For 2 Turns (30% Chance), Fill LB 50% for Caster (10% Chance), Nothing, Nothing)
  • hp 3788
    atk 128
    mag 108
    mp 168
    def 138
    spr 148
  • Weapons

    Armor

    Magic Levels/Materia Slots

    5 4 Materia Slots , Lvl 6 White Magic
    6 4 Materia Slots , Lvl 7 White Magic
  • Element Resistance

    50%
    50%

    Status Resistance incl Passives

    200%
    200%