No.
1549
Job
Water Priestess
Origin
FFBE
Gender
Female
  • Active Abilities
    Lvl 11
    5
    ウィンドホイップ MP44
    ウィンドホイップ
    ST 8 Hit Wind 280% Magic Attack, Self LB Gauge Fill +4 - 5, AOE +80% Wind Resist for 3 turns
    8 Hits | Wind | ST | Absolute Mirror of Equity Chain
    Lvl 45
    5
    ライトホイップ MP44
    ライトホイップ
    ST 7 Hit Light 280% Magic Attack, Self LB Gauge Fill +4 - 5, AOE +80% Light Resist for 3 turns
    7 Hits | Light | ST | Divine Ruination Chain
    Lvl 74
    5
    トッピング・水 MP24
    トッピング・水
    Add Water to Attacks for 5 Turns for Allies
    Lvl 21
    6
    ウォーターホイップ MP44
    ウォーターホイップ
    ST 5 Hit Water 280% Magic Attack, Self LB Gauge Fill +4 - 5, AOE +80% Water Resist for 3 turns
    5 Hits | Water | ST | Chaos Wave Chain
    Lvl 50
    6
    トッピング・風 MP24
    トッピング・風
    Add Wind to Attacks for 5 Turns for Allies
    Lvl 84
    6
    トッピング・光 MP24
    トッピング・光
    Add Light to Attacks for 5 Turns for Allies
    Lvl 100
    6
    お菓子づくり♪ MP38
    お菓子づくり♪
    Randomly Cast: Self 100 MP Recovery, Enables Access to なめらかココアプリン,大人のブラウニー,魅惑のザッハトルテ for 1 Turns (75% Chance), Self 100 MP Recovery, Enables Access to 豪華!チョコアラモード for 1 Use (25% Chance), Nothing, Nothing, Nothing, Nothing
    Lvl 105
    7
    メルティダウン・水風 MP82
    メルティダウン・水風
    ST -100% Water/Wind Resist for For 5 Turns, AOE +120% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR For 5 Turns
    Lvl 105
    7
    メルティダウン・水光 MP66
    メルティダウン・水光
    ST -100% Water/Light Resist for For 5 Turns, AOE 30% Magic Damage Mitigation For 5 Turns
    Lvl 105
    7
    メルティダウン・風光 MP70
    メルティダウン・風光
    ST -100% Wind/Light Resist for For 5 Turns, 150% LB Fill Rate For 5 Turns
    Lvl 110
    7
    フォーチュン・チョコクッキー MP80
    フォーチュン・チョコクッキー
    Randomly Cast: AOE 40% Damage Reduction For 3 Turns (50% Chance), AOE 40% Damage Reduction For 3 Turns, Enables Access to 豪華!チョコアラモード for 1 Use (50% Chance), Nothing, Nothing, Nothing, Nothing on a 5 Turn Cooldown, Available Turn 1
    Lvl 110
    7
    トリコロール・キャンディコート MP80
    トリコロール・キャンディコート
    Randomly Cast: AOE +100% Water/Wind/Light Resist for 5 turns (50% Chance), AOE +100% Water/Wind/Light Resist for 5 turns, Enables Access to 豪華!チョコアラモード for 1 Use (50% Chance), Nothing, Nothing, Nothing, Nothing on a 9 Turn Cooldown, Available Turn 1
  • Passive Abilities
    Lvl 1
    5
    バレンタインパティシエ
    バレンタインパティシエ
    +20% HP, 100% Poison Resist
    Lvl 35
    5
    キッチンの天使
    キッチンの天使
    +20% MP, 100% Blind Resist
    Lvl 80
    5
    カカオの効能
    カカオの効能
    +20% DEF, +20% SPR, 100% Sleep Resist
    Lvl 1
    6
    尽きせぬ感謝の言葉
    尽きせぬ感謝の言葉
    +30% HP, +30% MP, 100% Silence Resist
    Lvl 50
    6
    特別な日のドキドキ
    特別な日のドキドキ
    +30% DEF, +30% SPR, 100% Paralyze Resist
    Lvl 100
    6
    あふれる笑顔
    あふれる笑顔
    Recover 7% MP per Turn, 100% Confuse Resist
    Lvl 100
    6
    Wパティシエ
    Wパティシエ
    Use 2 in a turn: ウィンドホイップ,ライトホイップ,トッピング・水,ウォーターホイップ,トッピング・風,トッピング・光,お菓子づくり♪,メルティダウン・水風,メルティダウン・水光,メルティダウン・風光,フォーチュン・チョコクッキー,トリコロール・キャンディコート,なめらかココアプリン,大人のブラウニー,魅惑のザッハトルテ,豪華!チョコアラモード
    Lvl 101
    7
    博愛不変
    博愛不変
    100% to Ignore up to 2 Fatal Attacks when HP above 1%
    Lvl 115
    7
    MP +20%
    MP +20%
    +20% MP
    Lvl 120
    7
    チョコに乗せた想い
    チョコに乗せた想い
    +20% DEF, +20% SPR, +20% HP, +20% MP, 100% Disease/Petrify Resist
  • Linked Abilities
    6
    お菓子づくり♪ MP38
    お菓子づくり♪
    Self 100 MP Recovery, Enables Access to なめらかココアプリン,大人のブラウニー,魅惑のザッハトルテ for 1 Turns
    6
    なめらかココアプリン MP86
    なめらかココアプリン
    AOE +150% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR For 3 Turns
    6
    大人のブラウニー MP12
    大人のブラウニー
    AOE 30% Damage Reduction For 3 Turns
    6
    魅惑のザッハトルテ MP78
    魅惑のザッハトルテ
    AOE 3000 HP Barrier For 3 Turns
    6
    お菓子づくり♪ MP38
    お菓子づくり♪
    Self 100 MP Recovery, Enables Access to 豪華!チョコアラモード for 1 Use
    6
    豪華!チョコアラモード MP164
    豪華!チョコアラモード
    AOE +200% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR For 3 Turns, AOE 30% Damage Reduction For 3 Turns, AOE 3000 HP Barrier For 3 Turns
    7
    フォーチュン・チョコクッキー MP80
    フォーチュン・チョコクッキー
    Randomly Cast: AOE 40% Damage Reduction For 3 Turns (50% Chance), AOE 40% Damage Reduction For 3 Turns, Enables Access to 豪華!チョコアラモード for 1 Use (50% Chance), Nothing, Nothing, Nothing, Nothing
    7
    フォーチュン・チョコクッキー MP80
    フォーチュン・チョコクッキー
    AOE 40% Damage Reduction For 3 Turns
    7
    フォーチュン・チョコクッキー MP80
    フォーチュン・チョコクッキー
    AOE 40% Damage Reduction For 3 Turns, Enables Access to 豪華!チョコアラモード for 1 Use
    7
    豪華!チョコアラモード MP164
    豪華!チョコアラモード
    AOE +200% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR For 3 Turns, AOE 30% Damage Reduction For 3 Turns, AOE 3000 HP Barrier For 3 Turns
    7
    トリコロール・キャンディコート MP80
    トリコロール・キャンディコート
    Randomly Cast: AOE +100% Water/Wind/Light Resist for 5 turns (50% Chance), AOE +100% Water/Wind/Light Resist for 5 turns, Enables Access to 豪華!チョコアラモード for 1 Use (50% Chance), Nothing, Nothing, Nothing, Nothing
    7
    トリコロール・キャンディコート MP80
    トリコロール・キャンディコート
    AOE +100% Water/Wind/Light Resist for 5 turns
    7
    トリコロール・キャンディコート MP80
    トリコロール・キャンディコート
    AOE +100% Water/Wind/Light Resist for 5 turns, Enables Access to 豪華!チョコアラモード for 1 Use
Awakening Cost
スウィートルルカ
6
Calamity Gem
x20
Calamity Gem
Calamity Writ
x10
Calamity Writ
Rainbow Bloom
x10
Rainbow Bloom
Prismatic Horn
x5
Prismatic Horn
Divine Crystal
x5
Divine Crystal
スウィートルルカ
7
スウィートルルカの輝源
x1
スウィートルルカの輝源
  • Limit Burst
    Lvl 1
    5
    プレゼントスウィーツ
    AOE 11 Hit 710% Magic Attack, AOE 30% HP Recovery, AOE 18000 HP Heal With 0.0X Mod For 3 Turns
    11 + 1 Hits | AOE | Cost: 38 |
    Lvl 20
    5
    プレゼントスウィーツ
    AOE 11 Hit 900% Magic Attack, AOE 30% HP Recovery, AOE 18000 HP Heal With 0.0X Mod For 3 Turns
    11 + 1 Hits | AOE | Cost: 38 |
    Lvl 1
    6
    プレゼントスウィーツ
    AOE 11 Hit 810% Magic Attack, AOE 50% HP Recovery, AOE 27000 HP Heal With 0.0X Mod For 3 Turns
    11 + 1 Hits | AOE | Cost: 38 |
    Lvl 25
    6
    プレゼントスウィーツ
    AOE 11 Hit 1050% Magic Attack, AOE 50% HP Recovery, AOE 27000 HP Heal With 0.0X Mod For 3 Turns
    11 + 1 Hits | AOE | Cost: 38 |
    Lvl 1
    7
    プレゼントスウィーツ
    AOE 11 Hit 910% Magic Attack, AOE 70% HP Recovery, AOE 36000 HP Heal With 0.0X Mod For 3 Turns
    11 + 1 Hits | AOE | Cost: 38 |
    Lvl 30
    7
    プレゼントスウィーツ
    AOE 11 Hit 1200% Magic Attack, AOE 70% HP Recovery, AOE 36000 HP Heal With 0.0X Mod For 3 Turns
    11 + 1 Hits | AOE | Cost: 38 |
  • Trust Mastery
    スウィートイヤリング
    スウィートイヤリングAccessory
    +45 DEF, +30 MAG, +45 SPR, +300 HP, HP +30% (+30% HP), Resist Water(30%)
  • Super Trust Mastery
    ルルカのバレンタインレシピ
    ルルカのバレンタインレシピAbility
    +40% SPR, +40% HP, +60% Water/Wind/Light Resist
  • hp 4639
    atk 166
    mag 217
    mp 288
    def 175
    spr 207
  • Weapons

    Armor

    Magic Levels/Materia Slots

    5 4 Materia Slots , Lvl 7 White Magic
    6 4 Materia Slots , Lvl 8 White Magic
    7 4 Materia Slots , Lvl 8 White Magic
  • Element Resistance

    Status Resistance incl Passives

    100%
    100%
    100%
    100%
    100%
    100%
    100%
    100%