A2
A2
A2

A2


No.
1388
Job
Origin
NieR Automata
Gender
Female
  • Active Abilities
    Lvl 14
    5
    斬り落とし MP22
    斬り落とし
    ST 1 Hit 320% Physical Attack, Self +200% Damage Modifier on ダッシュ斬り上げ For 4 Turns
    1 Hits | ST
    Lvl 35
    5
    大なぎ払い MP28
    大なぎ払い
    AOE 1 Hit 280% Physical Attack, Self LB Gauge Fill +2 - 3
    1 Hits | AOE
    Lvl 60
    5
    ダッシュ斬り上げ MP32
    ダッシュ斬り上げ
    ST 1 Hit 360% Physical Attack
    1 Hits | ST
    Lvl 70
    5
    挑発 MP48
    挑発
    Self +130% ATK/DEF For 4 Turns, Self 4 Turn 50% Physical Damage Versus Machina
    Lvl 1
    6
    自爆:A2 MP99
    自爆:A2
    AOE 999% Physical Attack With Losing 99% HP
    1 Hits | AOE
    Lvl 16
    6
    ヘビーアタック MP48
    ヘビーアタック
    ST 8 Hit 450% Physical Attack, Enables Access to Avoid Heavy Attack for 4 Turns
    Lvl 50
    6
    Bモード:アタッカー MP44
    Bモード:アタッカー
    +0% ATK, Auto Attack Only for For 4 Turns, Evade up to 10 Physical Attacks for 4 Turns, 80% Chance to Counter Physical Damage With 700% Physical Damage(ATK) For 4 Turns (Max 0X Per Turn), Self +300% ATK For 4 Turns
    Lvl 105
    7
    Inorganic Blade MP70
    Inorganic Blade
    Self +400% Damage Modifier on Avoid Heavy Attack,Hateful Blade For 5 Turns, Enables Access to Avoid Heavy Attack for 4 Turns, Enables Access to 斬り落とし,大なぎ払い,ダッシュ斬り上げ,挑発,ヘビーアタック,自爆:A2,Pet the Pod,Inorganic Blade,Hateful Blade,Avoid Heavy Attack 3X For 4 Turns on a 5 Turn Cooldown, Available Turn 1
    Lvl 105
    7
    Pet the Pod MP30
    Pet the Pod
    Self Recover 3000 HP and 60 MP, Self LB Gauge Fill +5
    Lvl 110
    7
    Hateful Blade MP76
    Hateful Blade
    Self 2 Turn 100% Physical Damage Versus Machina, ST 1 Hit 1800% Physical Attack on a 3 Turn Cooldown, Available Turn 3
  • Passive Abilities
    Lvl 1
    5
    ヨルハ:プロトタイプモード
    ヨルハ:プロトタイプモード
    +20% ATK, +20% DEF, +20% MP, ST 60 HP Heal With 1.2X Mod Every Turn, Recover 10% MP per Turn
    Lvl 41
    5
    Close Range Attack Boost +3
    Close Range Attack Boost +3
    +30% ATK
    Lvl 80
    5
    Retry
    Retry
    80% to Ignore up to 1 Fatal Attacks when HP above 10%
    Lvl 1
    6
    Berserker
    Berserker
    +30% ATK, +50% ATK When Equipped with a Greatsword, +100% Equip ATK Bonus, +25% Accuracy When Two-Handing, +50% Physical Damage to Machina
    Lvl 38
    6
    Auto-Avoid
    Auto-Avoid
    20% Chance to Dodge Physical Attacks, 10% Chance to Evade Magic Attacks
    Lvl 77
    6
    Dual Wield
    Dual Wield
    Wield 2 Weapons
    Lvl 82
    6
    Max HP Boost +4
    Max HP Boost +4
    +40% HP
    Lvl 100
    6
    YoRHa Double Slash
    YoRHa Double Slash
    Use 2 in a turn: 斬り落とし,大なぎ払い,ダッシュ斬り上げ,挑発,ヘビーアタック,自爆:A2,Inorganic Blade,Pet the Pod,Hateful Blade,Avoid Heavy Attack
    Lvl 101
    7
    YoRHa Type A No. 2
    YoRHa Type A No. 2 - Requires 百獣の剣王
    +40% ATK, 10% Chance to Dodge Physical Attacks, +50% Physical Damage to Machina
    Lvl 110
    7
    Vortex of the Past and Hatred
    Vortex of the Past and Hatred
    +30% DEF, 1.20x LB Damage, +50% ATK from Equip when Dual Wielding
    Lvl 115
    7
    MP +20%
    MP +20%
    +20% MP
    Lvl 120
    7
    Beautiful World
    Beautiful World
    +40% SPR, +50% Equip ATK Bonus, +25% Accuracy When Two-Handing, +400% Damage Modifier on 斬り落とし,ダッシュ斬り上げ,ヘビーアタック,Avoid Heavy Attack
  • Linked Abilities
    6
    Avoid Heavy Attack MP56
    Avoid Heavy Attack
    ST 8 Hit 700% Physical Attack, Evade up to 1 Physical Attacks for 2 Turns
    7
    Inorganic Blade MP70
    Inorganic Blade
    Self +400% Damage Modifier on Avoid Heavy Attack,Hateful Blade For 5 Turns, Enables Access to Avoid Heavy Attack for 4 Turns, Enables Access to 斬り落とし,大なぎ払い,ダッシュ斬り上げ,挑発,ヘビーアタック,自爆:A2,Pet the Pod,Inorganic Blade,Hateful Blade,Avoid Heavy Attack 3X For 4 Turns
    7
    Avoid Heavy Attack MP56
    Avoid Heavy Attack
    ST 8 Hit 700% Physical Attack, Evade up to 1 Physical Attacks for 2 Turns
    7
    Hateful Blade MP76
    Hateful Blade
    Self 2 Turn 100% Physical Damage Versus Machina, ST 1 Hit 1800% Physical Attack
Awakening Cost
A2
6
Calamity Writ
x20
Calamity Writ
Rainbow Bloom
x10
Rainbow Bloom
Calamity Gem
x10
Calamity Gem
Fairies' Writ
x5
Fairies' Writ
Divine Crystal
x5
Divine Crystal
A2
7
A2's Prism
x1
A2's Prism
  • Limit Burst
    Lvl 1
    5
    バーサーカーモード
    AOE 1 Hit 810% Physical Attack With 50% Ignore DEF, Self +150% ATK For 4 Turns
    1 Hits | AOE | Cost: 22 |
    Lvl 20
    5
    バーサーカーモード
    AOE 1 Hit 1000% Physical Attack With 50% Ignore DEF, Self +150% ATK For 4 Turns
    1 Hits | AOE | Cost: 22 |
    Lvl 1
    6
    バーサーカーモード
    AOE 1 Hit 1010% Physical Attack With 50% Ignore DEF, Self +200% ATK For 4 Turns, Self +600% Damage Modifier on 自爆:A2 For 5 Turns
    1 Hits | AOE | Cost: 26 |
    Lvl 25
    6
    バーサーカーモード
    AOE 1 Hit 1250% Physical Attack With 50% Ignore DEF, Self +200% ATK For 4 Turns, Self +600% Damage Modifier on 自爆:A2 For 5 Turns
    1 Hits | AOE | Cost: 26 |
    Lvl 1
    7
    バーサーカーモード
    AOE 1 Hit 1260% Physical Attack With 50% Ignore DEF, Self +250% ATK For 4 Turns, Self +1000% Damage Modifier on 自爆:A2 For 5 Turns
    1 Hits | AOE | Cost: 30 |
    Lvl 30
    7
    バーサーカーモード
    AOE 1 Hit 1550% Physical Attack With 50% Ignore DEF, Self +250% ATK For 4 Turns, Self +1000% Damage Modifier on 自爆:A2 For 5 Turns
    1 Hits | AOE | Cost: 30 |
  • Trust Mastery
    百獣の剣王
    百獣の剣王Two Hand Greatsword
    +143 ATK, DEF +20% (+20% DEF), 百獣王の咆哮 (AOE 1 Hit 450% Physical Attack 30 MP)
  • Super Trust Mastery
    Gentle Traitor
    Gentle TraitorAbility
    +80% ATK When Equipped with a Greatsword, +50% Damage to Machina
  • hp 4825
    atk 206
    mag 170
    mp 222
    def 171
    spr 172
  • Weapons

    Armor

    Magic Levels/Materia Slots

    5 4 Materia Slots
    6 4 Materia Slots
    7 4 Materia Slots
  • Element Resistance

    Status Resistance incl Passives