No.
860
Job
Wind Priestess
Origin
BRAVELYDEFAULT
Gender
Female
  • Active Abilities
    Lvl 1
    5
    Grasset MP38
    Grasset
    AOE 5600 HP Heal With 5.0X Mod
    Lvl 40
    5
    Patisserie MP36
    Patisserie
    Randomly Apply One: Poison (30%), Blind (30%), Sleep (30%), Silence (30%), Paralyze (30%), Confuse (30%), Disease (30%), Petrify (30%)
    Lvl 1
    6
    Pimeteor MP62
    Pimeteor
    Randomly Cast: AOE -45% ATK Debuff For 5 Turns (20% Chance), AOE -45% ATK/SPR Debuff For 5 Turns (20% Chance), AOE -45% ATK/MAG Debuff For 5 Turns (20% Chance), AOE -45% ATK/DEF/MAG Debuff For 5 Turns (20% Chance), AOE -45% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR Debuff For 5 Turns (20% Chance)
    Lvl 51
    6
    Angelic Ward MP62
    Angelic Ward
    AOE +80% DEF/SPR For 3 Turns, 100% All Status Ailments Resist For 3 Turns To Allies
    Lvl 63
    6
    Shining Bomber MP45
    Shining Bomber
    ST 330% Magic Damage SPR as MAG
    6 Hits | Light | ST | Chain
    Lvl 89
    6
    Conservation of Life MP24
    Conservation of Life
    ST Auto Revive at 100% HP for 3 Turns
    Lvl 96
    6
    Raise All MP66
    Raise All
    Revive With 80% HP
    Lvl 100
    6
    Default
    Default
    Enables Access to Pimeteor,Patisserie,Grasset,Raise All,Conservation of Life,Angelic Ward,Shining Bomber,FV 2X For 1 Turns, Self 40% Damage Reduction for For 1 Turns, Enables Access to FV for 1 Turns
  • Passive Abilities
    Lvl 11
    5
    DEF +20%
    DEF +20%
    +20% DEF
    Lvl 58
    5
    MP +30%
    MP +30%
    +30% MP
    Lvl 74
    5
    Fallen Angel's Protection
    Fallen Angel's Protection
    100% Silence/Petrify Resist, +100% Stop Resist
    Lvl 80
    5
    Dual White Magic
    Dual White Magic
    Use White Magic 2X One Turn
    Lvl 23
    6
    Worshipper
    Worshipper
    +30% SPR & +20% MP When Equipped with a Robe
    Lvl 44
    6
    HP +20%
    HP +20%
    +20% HP
    Lvl 81
    6
    Auto-Refresh
    Auto-Refresh
    Recover 5% MP per Turn
  • Magic
    Lvl 17
    5
    Curada MP9
    Curada
    ST 800 HP Heal With 3.4X Mod
    1 Hits | ST |
    Lvl 26
    5
    Stona MP5
    Stona
    ST Cure Petrify
    1 Hits | ST |
    Lvl 49
    5
    Curaga MP15
    Curaga
    AOE 1000 HP Heal With 3.4X Mod
    1 Hits | AOE |
    Lvl 66
    5
    Esunaga MP21
    Esunaga
    AOE Cure Poison/Blind/Sleep/Silence/Paralyze/Confuse
    1 Hits | AOE |
    Lvl 35
    6
    Holy MP35
    Holy
    ST 230% Magic Damage SPR as MAG
    1 Hits | Light | ST |
    Lvl 80
    5
    Full-Life MP20
    Full-Life
    ST Revive With 100% HP
    1 Hits | ST |
  • Linked Abilities
    6
    Pimeteor MP62
    Pimeteor
    AOE -45% ATK Debuff For 5 Turns
    6
    Pimeteor MP62
    Pimeteor
    AOE -45% ATK/SPR Debuff For 5 Turns
    6
    Pimeteor MP62
    Pimeteor
    AOE -45% ATK/MAG Debuff For 5 Turns
    6
    Pimeteor MP62
    Pimeteor
    AOE -45% ATK/DEF/MAG Debuff For 5 Turns
    6
    Pimeteor MP62
    Pimeteor
    AOE -45% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR Debuff For 5 Turns
    6
    FV MP40
    FV
    40% Chance to Stop for 3 Turns, AOE -50% Light Resist for For 3 Turns
    6
    Pimeteor MP62
    Pimeteor + 1
    Randomly Cast: AOE -50% ATK Debuff For 5 Turns (20% Chance), AOE -50% ATK/SPR Debuff For 5 Turns (20% Chance), AOE -50% ATK/MAG Debuff For 5 Turns (20% Chance), AOE -50% ATK/DEF/MAG Debuff For 5 Turns (20% Chance), AOE -50% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR Debuff For 5 Turns (20% Chance)
    6
    Pimeteor MP62
    Pimeteor + 1
    AOE -50% ATK Debuff For 5 Turns
    6
    Pimeteor MP62
    Pimeteor + 1
    AOE -50% ATK/SPR Debuff For 5 Turns
    6
    Pimeteor MP62
    Pimeteor + 1
    AOE -50% ATK/MAG Debuff For 5 Turns
    6
    Pimeteor MP62
    Pimeteor + 1
    AOE -50% ATK/DEF/MAG Debuff For 5 Turns
    6
    Pimeteor MP62
    Pimeteor + 1
    AOE -50% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR Debuff For 5 Turns
    6
    Pimeteor MP62
    Pimeteor + 2
    Randomly Cast: AOE -60% ATK Debuff For 5 Turns (20% Chance), AOE -60% ATK/SPR Debuff For 5 Turns (20% Chance), AOE -60% ATK/MAG Debuff For 5 Turns (20% Chance), AOE -60% ATK/DEF/MAG Debuff For 5 Turns (20% Chance), AOE -60% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR Debuff For 5 Turns (20% Chance)
    6
    Pimeteor MP62
    Pimeteor + 2
    AOE -60% ATK Debuff For 5 Turns
    6
    Pimeteor MP62
    Pimeteor + 2
    AOE -60% ATK/SPR Debuff For 5 Turns
    6
    Pimeteor MP62
    Pimeteor + 2
    AOE -60% ATK/MAG Debuff For 5 Turns
    6
    Pimeteor MP62
    Pimeteor + 2
    AOE -60% ATK/DEF/MAG Debuff For 5 Turns
    6
    Pimeteor MP62
    Pimeteor + 2
    AOE -60% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR Debuff For 5 Turns
    6
    Shining Bomber MP45
    Shining Bomber + 1
    ST 380% Magic Damage SPR as MAG
    6 Hits | Light | ST | Chain
    6
    Shining Bomber MP45
    Shining Bomber + 2
    ST 430% Magic Damage SPR as MAG
    6 Hits | Light | ST | Chain
    6
    Angelic Ward MP62
    Angelic Ward + 1
    AOE +100% DEF/SPR For 3 Turns, 100% All Status Ailments Resist For 3 Turns To Allies
    6
    Angelic Ward MP62
    Angelic Ward + 2
    AOE +100% DEF/SPR For 3 Turns, 100% All Status Ailments Resist For 3 Turns To Allies, AOE 1150 HP Heal With 8.0X Mod For 3 Turns, AOE 20 MP Heal with 0.5X Mod Split Over 3 Turns
  • Enhancements

  • Pimeteor MP62
    Pimeteor + 1
    Randomly Cast: AOE -50% ATK Debuff For 5 Turns (20% Chance), AOE -50% ATK/SPR Debuff For 5 Turns (20% Chance), AOE -50% ATK/MAG Debuff For 5 Turns (20% Chance), AOE -50% ATK/DEF/MAG Debuff For 5 Turns (20% Chance), AOE -50% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR Debuff For 5 Turns (20% Chance)
    Pimeteor MP62
    Pimeteor + 2
    Randomly Cast: AOE -60% ATK Debuff For 5 Turns (20% Chance), AOE -60% ATK/SPR Debuff For 5 Turns (20% Chance), AOE -60% ATK/MAG Debuff For 5 Turns (20% Chance), AOE -60% ATK/DEF/MAG Debuff For 5 Turns (20% Chance), AOE -60% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR Debuff For 5 Turns (20% Chance)
    Angelic Ward MP62
    Angelic Ward + 1
    AOE +100% DEF/SPR For 3 Turns, 100% All Status Ailments Resist For 3 Turns To Allies
    Angelic Ward MP62
    Angelic Ward + 2
    AOE +100% DEF/SPR For 3 Turns, 100% All Status Ailments Resist For 3 Turns To Allies, AOE 1150 HP Heal With 8.0X Mod For 3 Turns, AOE 20 MP Heal with 0.5X Mod Split Over 3 Turns
    Shining Bomber MP45
    Shining Bomber + 1
    ST 380% Magic Damage SPR as MAG
    6 Hits | Light | ST | Chain
    Shining Bomber MP45
    Shining Bomber + 2
    ST 430% Magic Damage SPR as MAG
    6 Hits | Light | ST | Chain
    Worshipper
    Worshipper + 1
    +30% MP & +50% SPR When Equipped with a Robe
    Worshipper
    Worshipper + 2
    +40% MP & +70% SPR When Equipped with a Robe
Awakening Cost
Agnès
6
Rainbow Bloom
x20
Rainbow Bloom
Prismatic Horn
x10
Prismatic Horn
Calamity Writ
x10
Calamity Writ
Fairies' Writ
x5
Fairies' Writ
Divine Crystal
x5
Divine Crystal
  • Limit Burst
    Lvl 1
    5
    Divine Light
    AOE -40% Light Resist for For 3 Turns, AOE +80% DEF/SPR For 3 Turns, AOE Remove Stop Debuff
    Lvl 20
    5
    Divine Light
    AOE -59% Light Resist for For 3 Turns, AOE +99% DEF/SPR For 3 Turns, AOE Remove Stop Debuff
    Lvl 1
    6
    Divine Light
    AOE -50% Light Resist for For 3 Turns, AOE +100% DEF/SPR For 3 Turns, AOE Remove Stop Debuff
    Lvl 25
    6
    Divine Light
    AOE -74% Light Resist for For 3 Turns, AOE +124% DEF/SPR For 3 Turns, AOE Remove Stop Debuff
  • Descriptions
    5
    The vestal of wind from the world of Luxendarc, where the Crystals are in danger of being consumed by darkness. Agnès sets off on a journey with a young man named Tiz and the cryst-fairy Airy to awaken the Crystals after they are tainted by darkness, plunging the world into chaos. As the vestal of wind, she was raised within the confines of a temple and is thus unfamiliar with the ways of the outside world. The strong sense of duty she feels towards her mission tends to drive her to overanalyze things as well.
    6
    The vestal of wind from the world of Luxendarc, where the Crystals are in danger of being consumed by darkness. When Agnès sets off on a journey to save the world from darkness, she comes under persecution by the Eternian Sky Knights, an organization that preaches Anticrystalism. Facing one tragedy after another henceforth, she travels all around the world to awaken the Crystals with the help of her companions.
  • Trust Mastery
    Vestal Garb
    Vestal GarbRobe
    +35 DEF, +50 MAG, +50 SPR, Resist Fire(40%), Resist Lightning(40%), Resist Wind(40%), Resist Light(40%)
  • hp 3420
    atk 108
    mag 140
    mp 193
    def 123
    spr 153
  • Weapons

    Armor

    Magic Levels/Materia Slots

    5 4 Materia Slots , Lvl 7 White Magic,Lvl 6 Green Magic
    6 4 Materia Slots , Lvl 8 White Magic,Lvl 7 Green Magic
  • Element Resistance

    Status Resistance incl Passives

    300%